ZKTeco Tripod Turnstile TS-Series TS2022
The TS2022 is a well-designed, two-legged casework made of stainless steel. This is ideal for places that experience a high volume of people coming in and out. It is a cost-effective entrance solution which provides both security and convenience all in a very durable compact design.
- Alloy steel tripod hub
- Manufactured from SUS304 stainless steel
- Drop arm for emergencies
- Fluent operation for heavy traffic
- Integrated with controller on biometric and RFID models
- Electrical interface inside for 3rd-party devices
- FREE Inbio Controller
- FREE ZK Access Software
ZKTeco is one of the leading brands in the world to manufacture compact and effective entrance solutions.
TS2022 is made with high-quality electrical components and ZK patented compact mechanism; which ensure the long life of the device and lubricating oil inside. ZKTeco also provides integration services in their factory for peripherals and other parts to help you stay compliant with the implemented security standards.
- Alloy steel tripod hub and SUS304 stainless steel casework and tripod arms ensure long-lasting durability
- Power conservation – Electro-magnetic locks remain in “standby mode” until turnstile is activated
- Patented oil lubrication system reduces need for maintenance
- High quality electrical components
- Tripod-arms unlock and drop during emergencies/power loss
- All smooth finish. No exposed screws or fasteners
- Visual indicator for access granted (or denied)
- Ergonomic design makes card and fingerprint authentication fast and simple for users
- Secures and Supports Anti-tailgating
Built-in Reader Integration
- The TS2022 series can already be set-up based on the customer’s preference for either card or fingerprint access control reader. This greatly reduces installation time and expense prior to shipment.
- TS2022 series and associated access control readers are all factory-tested prior to shipping.
- ZKTeco provides true plug ’n play turnstiles with the lowest possible total cost of ownership in the industry.
1 year Carry-in warranty for manufacturer defects (accessories not included).
There are no reviews yet.