QM2 series PCIe cards add support for M.2 SSDs to a QNAP NAS, allowing users to configure SSD caching, a caching pool, or an auto-tiering volume to improve overall NAS performance.
• Ideal for NAS with single PCIe slot to boost performance and connectivity.
• Up to two M.2 22110/2280 SSDs can be installed to form a RAID 1 or RAID 0 caching pool or auto-tiering volume.
• Enables SSD caching to boost performance and optimizes storage efficiency with Qtier Technology
• Provides 10GbE connectivity and backwards compatibility with 5GbE/2.5GbE/1GbE/100MbE (QM2-2S10G1T and QM2-2P10G1T only).
• M.2 SSD thermal sensors allow real-time M.2 SSD temperature monitoring.
• A quiet cooling module (heatsink and smart fan) minimizes risk of overheating and sustains constant high performance.
• LED indicators for monitoring M.2 SSD status.
There are no reviews yet.