MI/DCZRM Addressable Zone Monitor Module
The MI-DCZRM addressable zone monitor module allows a zone of non-addressable devices to communicate with a Morley-IAS protocol analogue addressable system. As a result, existing non-addressable zones can be integrated into a Morley-IAS protocol system. The module monitors a zone of two-wire non-addressable devices.
Each MI-DCZRM uses one of 99 available module addresses on a loop. A fault signal will be transmitted to the panel in case of an open circuit or short circuit on the non-addressable zone wiring or when the external fault input is pulled low (can be used for power supply monitoring). A flashing LED indicates that the module is in communication with the control panel. The LED latches steady on alarm (subject to current limitations).
- Connection of a zone of non-addressable detectors to an analogue addressable fire system
- Built in isolation allowing system installation in stages without loss of protection
- Monitors open circuit and short circuit faults
- TRI-Colour Status LED
- Zone powered from addressable loop wiring or external 24V PSU
- Remote reset of non-addressable zone
- Monitoring of external power supply
- External fault input
- CPD approval to EN54-17 and EN54-18, LPCB and VdS
- DIN rail mountable, consistent with all other modules
- Support for an extended power supply range as low as 18Vdc 60mA with an External PSU
There are no reviews yet.